Accelerating Business Growth

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Why Your ATTITUDE Will Always Determine Your ALTITUDE In Life!"

On this weeks ezine I want to share with you one of my favourite poems regarding the importance of Attitude – it’s by Charles Swindon.

I carry this around with me in a plastic wallet in the back of my daytimer. Every time I feel I need a gentle nudge (or perhaps a thump with a sledge hammer) regarding my Attitude I take 20 seconds to re focus using this poem.

I hope you enjoy it too!


Attitude

“The longer I live, the more I realise the impact of Attitude on life.

Attitude to me, is more important than education, than money,

than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than appearances,

giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company, church or home.

The remarkable thing is that we have a choice everyday regarding the

Attitude we will embrace for that day. We can not change our past.

We can not change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We

can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the

one string we have, and that is our Attitude. I am convinced that life

is 10% of what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is

with you. We are in charge of our Attitudes”


How does it make you feel when you meet someone with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude? Energised? Positive? Enthused?

You know the type of individuals I mean - their glass is always half full…not half empty.

They’re always looking for the “opportunity in the difficulty” instead of the "difficulty in the opportunity".

Their Attitude is infectious!

Your ATTITUDE will always determine your ALTITUDE in life - so make sure you catch yourself with the right attitude on a consistent basis and make sure you surround yourself with fellow like minded positive ‘can-do’ individuals.

Who else do you know who could also benefit from reading this? Perhaps you could forward it on to them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

website hosting count: